Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Theme

December Theme: 25 Days of Christmas


This year for Halloween, I gave up on my endeavor to post a spooky or Halloween themed song each day of October. I had a couple here and there, but overall, I just felt I wouldn't be able to come up with enough songs that I really enjoy that fit the bill. I'm also aware that having done this Christmas theme each December for the past two years, I'm probably going to be running short on Christmas songs that I know of and enjoy enough to write about in a blog. I'm not going to let that keep me from indulging in the Christmas spirit, though.


I have admitted to myself, and now I admit to you, that I may very well be posting songs I've posted before or posting from artists I've posted from before or posting from Christmas albums I've posted from before. What I am vowing NOT to do is post a duplicate version of a song. You may see "O, Holy Night" posted again, but it won't be performed by N'Sync or Straight No Chaser this time. On the same hand, you may see another Brad Paisley Christmas song, but it won't be "Jingle Bells". You get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment