Saturday, September 17, 2011

Why Does It Have to Be (Wrong or Right) - Restless Heart

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86JhN5hpDSM]


This is one of those songs that came back to me from childhood. My dad performed in a local contemporary country group in the late eighties and early nineties, and this is exactly the kind of stuff they would do. I remember this song in particular for some reason. This is more recent than the band's real stride, but I feel a few more posts of this era coming on soon. These harmonies are so great.


The group was established the same year I was born, 1984. The band had several hits, this one included, that climbed up both the country and adult contemporary charts. The group released seven studio albums, four of which were certified gold. They also charted six #1 hits from those albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment