Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unsolved Mysteries Theme - Michael Boyd


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwAG-DnWhiY]


I watched this show religiously when I was a kid. The episodes about aliens were always the creepiest. I remember watching it at a friend's house once and staying up all night playing Super Mario Bros., because I just couldn't go to sleep. It's one of the few uptempo songs on this list that is actually still kind of ominous and creepy.


Though the song changed four times throughout the original show's production, this is the one that I clearly remember. I was unaware that the show was on the air until 2008. Robert Stack, the original host of the show, was no longer part of the production, and Denis Farina, whom I remember very well from Law & Order and that Whoopi Goldberg movie Eddie, took over as host.


No comments:

Post a Comment