Saturday, October 5, 2013

He's a Tramp - Anna and Angelica


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fx7NkatN6s]


Recorded using a simple digital camera, this is one of my favorite covers of this classic Disney tune. The girls in the video are just two friends hanging out that decided to record the song. I prefer the voice of the girl on the right, but they both sound great. Their harmonies are pretty good to be sort of on the spot, and I like the whole notes over what I'll call the bridge of the song.


The tune originally comes from Lady and the Tramp and was originally recorded by Peggy Lee. This is the scene where Lady - the name of my first dog also - learns about how much of a scoundrel Tramp really is...supposedly. The movie is actually one of my least favorites from the Disney Classics, but it contains some great scenes. The one that accompanies this song is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment