Thursday, October 24, 2013

I 2 I - Tevin Campbell


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UpByCTPTHo]


I had intended to stick to instrumental songs for the remainder of my Disney month, but I couldn't pass up posting at least one song from A Goofy Movie. If you've never seen it, the basic premise is that Goofy's song, Max, has to break a date with his crush to go on vacation with his dad. He lies about the trip to the crush, telling her they were going to be on stage with the movies pop superstar, Powerline. In classic Disney fashion, everything works out in the end. In classic Goofy fashion, everything works out at just the last minute, including his unplanned appearance on stage.


This movie is probably in my top five favorite Disney animated movies. It's not quite the huge hit The Lion King or The LIttle Mermaid was, but the voice acting and animation are terrific. On top of that, the movie's sound track is amazing. I've already done a post about the other pop song from the film, and it includes some info on the artist that performed the song, too. The song itself is something I could easily see being a radio hit. It's got a good riff and a catchy groove. It's almost Michael Jackson material.

No comments:

Post a Comment