Friday, October 11, 2013

Zero to Hero - The Muses


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRCteeZTrjE]


This is one of my favorite Disney films. It also has my favorite styles of music of any Disney flick. There are songs from other movies I like better, but the styles of music used in this movie are my favorite. Particularly, I love the change of feel in this song that happens about half way through the tune. It's a great song with clever lyrics overall.


I recently discovered that the Hercules character had a crossover with Aladdin. It happened during an episode of the TV series based on the Disney Hercules character. I don't really care for the TV adaptations of Disney movies usually, but we do get some of the original voice actors from the movies in this series. My biggest pet peeve is with the animation. I know it's on a much smaller scale, and it has to be in order to be produced weekly, but it's still annoying. The show also uses the above song, again a weaker version just like the animation, for its theme song. You can check out the episode below.


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P70WSce2q5c]


No comments:

Post a Comment